One of the FAQ is how people can share photos of events on the ONZ website.
Anyone can register on the Orienteering NZ website and upload updates, links, and images into groups on the ONZ website. From there they can be shared out to multiple Facebook/Twitter groups and pages.
If you can, please reduce the size of each photo to under 2MB before uploading.
Steps To Upload Photos onto the ONZ Website:
- Register on the Orienteering NZ website if you are not already registered. You will need to confirm your email address before you can proceed.
- Go to the Orienteering NZ websites “Main Menu” and select “News & Views” and the relevant group for the photo. e.g. “Mountain Bike Orienteering“.
- Click on the “Join Group” button – it’s up beside the group page heading. When you are a group member you can add content into the group.
- Click on the groups “Media” tab. The “Media Gallery” tab displays:
- To add a new Album, click on the “Options” button.
To add photos into Albums, click the “Upload” link.
- To share a Post on the ONZ website highlighting the images – the content of which can then be shared out on the ONZ Facebook page and ONZ Twitter feed – click the “+Add Post” link available at the top of each page when logged in:
While taking photos, please consider taking some photos that would work well in the top banner of the ONZ website. i.e. something that promotes the sport and that we can resize and trim down to 1500px x 300px (5:1 aspect ratio).
If you have any questions, or we can assist further please get in contact with us.