Share your story and photos! Some of the many reasons to share:
- For those who could not attend – Its a chance to share your story and let them know what your experiences were.
- For those who attended – share your perspective. Everyone’s race if different and its great to read about others experiences.
- For everyone who attended and looking back – It can be a great reminder in future.
- For others who haven’t tried the sport or are keen to follow in your footsteps – let them know how!
We want to hear how your course went. What went well? What are the highlights of your race? Any legs or controls which stand out to you?
To upload your Blog Post:
- Log in to orienteering.org.nz
- Click on the “+ Add Blog Post” link at top of page
- Give your blog post a catchy and descriptive title
- Write your blog! (100-200 words is great – but you can do more or less).
- Tag your post with Oceania2017 (For the blog posts you don’t need to add the social media # character)
- If you have more than one photo or would like to regularly contribute, email [email protected] for assistance.
Thanks. We look forward to reading your blog posts!