Saturday Short O’s
This series of events has a choice of 3 short courses on maps providing lots of route choice around parks or buildings. The course lengths range from about 3.5km down to 1.5km and can be completed at a fast run in about 12 minutes or a gentle stroll in 30-40 minutes.
While set as sprints where orienteers need to make decisions at pace they are also ideal courses for beginners or people wanting a stroll/jog in a park on a course similar to course 3 at the SummerNav Series.
- Registration: 191 White Swan Road
- Starts: between 4 pm and 4:45pm.
- Courses: 3 short courses approximately 3.5km, 2.5km and 1.5km with the shortest one easier.
- SPORTident electronic timing so please bring your SportIdent e card if you own one (there will be SPORTident cards available for hire at $3).
- Non-members: $8 adult, $4 student, $16 family max (plus SPORTident card hire)
- Members: $5 adult, $3 student, $10 family max (plus SPORTident card hire)