SummerNavs are a fun way to get out into the parks of Auckland,experience the adventure sport of orienteering, practise map reading and navigation, improve your fitness, and explore areas you may not have visited before.
- Run, jog, or walk - you set the pace.
- By yourself, in a team, or as a family.
- Fun adventure or a competitive challenge and race.
We provide you with:
- a high quality park orienteering map
- a selection of preset courses
The challenge: plan and follow your best route to visit the points in correct order, taking the least amount of time.
The race is on! All are welcome to have a go!
- Individuals, families, and groups
- Kids, adults, and seniors
- First timers through to competitive athletes
New to the sport of Orienteering? Check out the Summer Nav Getting Started Guide
|Season Ticket to all 18 SummerNav's||$50||$100||$200|
|Special Membership Promotion
10% off Season Ticket plus first year's membership free! New first time club members only. Membership runs to 31 March 2020
|Season Ticket to all 18 SummerNavs||$30||$50||$100|
$30 daily for as many maps as you need.
Special rates available.
Payments: We accept cash or cheques onsite. (We do not have onsite credit-card or mobile-eftpos).