A Special event. The Auckland clubs have granted us permission to host an Auckland Orienteering Series (AOS) event.
Part of WOW (Waikato Orienteering Weekend)
More details on www.orienteeringwaikato.org.nz
The rural Autumn orienteering series is a fun way to explore beautiful Waikato farmland, experience an adventure sport, practice map reading and navigation, and improve your fitness.
- Run, jog, or walk - you set the pace
- By yourself, in a team, or as a family
- Fun adventure or a competitive challenge and race
The challenge: plan and follow your best route to visit the points in correct order, taking the least amount of time.
The race is on! All are welcome to have a go!
- Individuals, families, and groups
- Kids, adults, and seniors
- First timers through to competitive athletes
New to the sport of Orienteering? Check out Auckland club's Summer Nav Getting Started Guide.