- Venue: - Botanical Gardens - signposted from the entrance off Shepherd Road
• Event info: - Park area with Gardens, shrubs, trees and many tracks with electronic timing using SPORTident
- There will be 3 courses based on the elite sprints last Katoa Po weekend on this lovely map - short ( approx 2km), Medium ( approx 3km), and long (approx 5km). These courses will suit both beginners wanting a stroll and those wanting to compete.
• Entry Fees: - the cost is per map, $7 for club members and $12 for non-members.
• Registration: - Entero ( Yet to be put up - will advise when on EnterO) before Thursday, 7th December, 11:59pm
We will only have a limited number of on-the-day entries available and a $5 On-the-Day fee will be added to these entries
• Start times: - between 10:30am and 11am with BBQ lunch and AGM to follow at 12.30pm.
• What to bring: A picnic lunch, ( Sausages, sauce and bread will be provided)
and compass (unless you can tell where north is when the sun isn't out), A4 plastic bag for the map
• Course options: 3 set courses
Short approx 2km
Medium approx 3km
long approx 5km
For further information contact Lyndon on 027 444 6708 or email email@example.com