CSW have suspended all term 1 sports, so this is no longer a CSW event, however we will still run it as a club event. No competitors will be running for their schools, and this event is now independent from our school series.
This event is being run following the ONZ guidelines
People should NOT attend any orienteering event:
- If they are unwell with a cough or fever or other respiratory symptoms.
- If they have been in close contact with a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19 until they have completed the 14-day quarantine period, even if they are completely symptom free.
- If they have returned from any overseas country until they have completed the self-quarantine period for 14 days, even if they are symptom free
- If they are undergoing COVID-19 testing, until they have received negative results and are symptom free
- If they have been advised to stay at home by a health professional.