The Don’t Get Lost Orienteering Challenge is a fun way to explore beautiful Waikato farmland, experience an adventure sport, practice map reading and navigation, and improve your fitness.
- Run, jog, or walk - you set the pace
- By yourself, in a team, or as a family
- Fun adventure or a competitive challenge and race
We provide you with:
- A high quality orienteering map
- Four course options on offer:
- 1x White (beginner)
- 1x Yellow (fairly easy)
- 2x Red (difficult)
The challenge is to navigate your way around a series of checkpoints in the correct order and in the least amount of time.
The race is on! All are welcome to have a go!
- Individuals, families, and groups
- Kids, adults, and seniors
- First timers through to competitive athletes
New to the sport of Orienteering? Check out Auckland club's Summer Nav Getting Started Guide.
- Members $15
- Non members $25
- SI (Timing Device) Hire $2
- Family - Pays for the first three most expensive registrations then the rest are free.