Sprint - Morning
- Unofficial warm-up event
- Planner: Viv Prince; Controller: Dave Armstrong
- Morning (start times from 9.30am start)
Long - Afternoon
- Official Nationals title event
- Planner: Alister Metherell; Controller: Greig Hamilton
- Afternoon (start times from midday)
- Award ceremony over evening dinner function
Canterbury's orienteering club, PAPO, is hosting the 2014 National Mountain Bike Orienteering competition in Hanmer Springs on Saturday 22 November - come and join in what we're sure will be a superb event!
Situated about 90 minutes drive, 130 km, northwest of Christchurch on Highway 7 to Lewis Pass, set under the shadow of Mt Isobel's forested slopes. With a quaint village atmosphere, Hanmer Springs (HS) has a resident population of around 850 which doubles in the weekends and school holidays as a major get-away resort location for young and old, hot pool addicts and, most important for all of us, mountain bike heaven! For more official info on the region see Hanmer Springs Village.
Full Details on event website