Junior Orienteering Camp “O Camp”
Dates: Sun 17th – 22nd December 2017
Location: TSB Topec, 7 km south of New Plymouth.
Pick up at: New Plymouth airport or bus station.
Terrain: farm and native bush, forest, parks, schools and a graveyard.
Junior Camp is for you if you are:
- At school or of equivalent age
- Running orange consistently or red
- A member of an ONZ affiliated club
- Someone who wants to improve their orienteering and have fun
- Aiming for regional schools team and NZ schools team
Cost: To Be Confirmed – includes full board, maps, transport.
Applications close on July 31st 2017
Participants confirmed by August 31st 2017
Applications are now available for the Junior Camp, Under 23/Regional camp, and Junior Camp coaches.
Please apply through the Google Form here: