90 min rogaine format event suitable for all abilities. Free coaching available prior to event
NOTE: Allow 30 minutes from registration to get to the start
- Registration open 8.30 to 10am - please turn up early.
- Coaching starts at 9.15am - meet at registration. You must email email@example.com before Wednesday 1st May if want to recive coaching (introductory level). Coaching will be delivered on way to start.
- Walk to start - allow 30-40 minutes.
- Maps handed out at 10.15am.
- Rogaine starts 10.30am.
- Rogaine finishes 12pm (or earlier if wish).
- Allow time to walk back down to hill, download results etc.
Format and Rules
- 90 min rogaine
- Deduction of 20 points per minute or part minute late.
- You can pre-enter all events here.
- You need to be a member of OBOP or another orienteering club to get the members rates.
- There is a discounted rate if you enter all 4 events prior to or on the day of the first event (Okareka).
- You are welcome to do the event as a team. If you each plan on taking your own map you need to do a separate entry. If additional person(s) are just tagging along but not using map or navigating just note names when do main entry.
- Don't forget to bring cash for your entry fees as per below if you do not pre-enter.