- Registration open 8.30 to 10am - please arrive early
- Maps handed out at 10.15am
- Coaching starts at 9.15am - meet at registration. You must email email@example.com before Wednesday if you want to recieve coaching (introductory level).
- Rogaine starts 10.30am.
- Rogaine finishes 11.30am (or earlier if wish).
Format and Rules
- 60 minute rogaine
- Deduction of 20 points per minute or part minute late.
- Free short course on offer afterwards for those wanting to practice linear courses. Available from 1130-1230
- You can pre-enter all events here.
- You need to be a member of OBOP or another orienteering club to get the members rates.
- There is a discounted rate if you enter all 4 events prior to or on the day of the first event (Okareka).
- You are welcome to do the event as a team.
- Don't forget to bring cash for your entry fees as per below if you do not pre-enter.