Sadly, this event is POSTPONED. New date to be confirmed later.
The Orienteering Challenge Series is a fun way to explore the beautiful Waikato countryside, experience an adventure sport, practice map reading and navigation, and improve your fitness.
- Run, jog, or walk - you set the pace
- By yourself, in a team, or as a family
- Fun adventure or a competitive challenge and race
We provide you with:
- A high quality orienteering map
- Electronic timing
- Four course options on offer:
- 1 x White (beginner)
- 1 x Yellow (fairly easy)
- 2 x Red (difficult)
The challenge is to navigate your way around a series of checkpoints in correct order and in the least amount of time.
The race is on! All are welcome to have a go!
- Individuals, families, and groups
- Kids, adults, and seniors
- First timers through to competitive athletes
Orienteering Challenge Fees:
- Members $15
- Non-Members $25
- SI (Timing Device) Hire $2