Entries will open soon at https://entries.wellingtonorienteering.org.nz/
Pre-entries close the day before the event at 23:59.
Enter on the day:
Helpers are needed to coordinate parking, help with registration, start procedures and download.
If you'd like to help, please sign up here. You don't need any experience, and you get a free run!
Orienteer of the Year event.
Technical and physical coastal sand dune terrain.
|Course||Classes||Length, Climb and Number of Controls||Difficulty|
|1||All||TBC||As hard as you want to make it|
Parking and directions
Specific Hazards and Notes:
- Please ensure you maintain physical distancing from others not in your group.
- Please ensure you scan the QR code at the event centre.
- Please do not come to the event if you have any cold or flu symptoms, or if you or anyone from your household is awaiting COVID test results.
- Once you have finished your course, please return to your car rather than hanging around the event centre.
- We request that people wear face coverings while in the event centre.