Pre-entry will be available closer to the event at https://entries.wellingtonorienteering.org.nz/
Pre-entries close the day before the event at 23:59.
Enter on the day: TBC
Helpers are needed to coordinate parking, help with registration, start procedures and download.
A link to a sign-up form will be available here closer to the event.
College Sport Wellington & Public Sprint Event
Sprint distance (shorter, urban) series – a good chance for new orienteers to have a go at orienteering in an urban environment on Wednesday evenings, with some trickier courses to challenge the more experienced orienteers. Start times from 6 pm – 7 pm.
6pm to 7pm
Distance to start
|Course||Classes||Length, Climb and Number of Controls||Difficulty|
Parking and directions
Specific Hazards and Notes:
- Please ensure you maintain physical distancing from others not in your group.
- Please ensure you scan the QR code at the event centre.
- Please do not come to the event if you have any cold or flu symptoms, or if you or anyone from your household is awaiting covid test results.
- Once you have finished your course, please return to your car rather than hanging around the event centre.
- We request that people wear face coverings while in the event centre.