Entries will open soon at https://entries.wellingtonorienteering.org.nz/
Pre-entries close the day before the event at 23:59.
Enter on the day:
Helpers are needed to coordinate parking, help with registration, start procedures and download.
If you'd like to help, please sign up here. You don't need any experience, and you get a free run!
Score event. One hour to punch as many controls as you can. Some controls are worth more points than others. Lose 10 points for every minute you are late after the 60-minute cut-off.
|Course||Classes||Length, Climb and Number of Controls||Difficulty|
|1||All||TBC||As hard as you want to make it|
Parking and directions
Specific Hazards and Notes:
- Please ensure you maintain physical distancing from others not in your group.
- Please ensure you scan the QR code at the event centre.
- Please do not come to the event if you have any cold or flu symptoms, or if you or anyone from your household is awaiting COVID test results.
- Once you have finished your course, please return to your car rather than hanging around the event centre.
- We request that people wear face coverings while in the event centre.