Wellington Orienteering Club and Orienteering Hutt Valley invite you to 3 days of coastal dune and pine forest orienteering over the Queen's Birthday weekend, on the Horowhenua coast. All events are middle distance, with two being world ranking events.
- Saturday 4th June Kuku Beach (WRE) Starts from 11.30
- This weekend includes a number of exciting competitions and team trials, including
- WOA Champs
- Trials for the NZ Secondary Schools team to compete in the Southern Cross Trophy in September in Australia
- Pinestars vs Bushrangers
- Junior Pinestars vs Junior Bushrangers
- Regional Schools Competition
We particularly welcome competitors from Australia, including the School-Age competitors who will be competing in the Regional School competitions alongside the New Zealand regional teams.