Sunday, 27th November
• Venue: - Rangatira E Tomos
• Event info: - Farm map with electronic timing using SPORTident
- This will be a combination of exercises on White (very easy), Yellow (easy), Orange (a little harder) courses and also more difficult Orange and Red courses for those who need a challenge. For those who may not have experienced orienteering on a farm map, this is the ideal opportunity to learn how to go about navigating courses of varying levels of difficulty and where your level of skill is in this environment. Guidance will be provided.
• Entry Fees: - the cost is per map, $7 for club members and $12 for non-members.
• Registration: - Online before Thursday, 24th November, 11:59pm
We will only have a limited number of on-the-day entries available and a $5 On-the-Day fee will be added to these entries
• Start times: - between 10:00am and 11:00am
• What to bring: compass (unless you can tell where north is when the sun isn't out), A4 plastic bag for the map
• Course options: 3 set courses and Training exercises
RL: Red Long
RS: Red Short
For further information contact Lyndon on 027 444 6708 or email firstname.lastname@example.org