Summer Series Orienteering is a fun way to explore Waikato parks and districts, experience an adventure sport, practice map reading and navigation, and improve your fitness.
- Run, jog, or walk - you set the pace
- By yourself, in a team, or as a family
- Fun adventure or a competitive challenge and race
We provide you with:
- a high quality park orienteering map
- 2 course options. (1-2km for beginners; 3-4km for more of a challenge)
The challenge: plan and follow your best route to visit the points in correct order, taking the least amount of time.
The race is on! All are welcome to have a go!
- Individuals, families, and groups
- Kids, adults, and seniors
- First timers through to competitive athletes
New to the sport of Orienteering? Check out Auckland club's Summer Nav Getting Started Guide.
Summer Series Fees
- Members $5
- Non members $10
- SI (Timing Device) Hire $2