- Set Classic Courses of different lengths. Visit the controls for your course in the order they are numbered. Three options available:
- (A) Long (including Endur-O, see below) - Suitable for experienced and fitter MTBOers/MTBers. Approximately 90 minute winning time
- (B) Medium - Shorter course for those riders who are not as strong and/or as experienced. Approximately 60 minute winning time.
- C) Short - Fun course for families and anyone who can ride a bike. Less than 30 minutes long.
- Endur-O - 3 legs of the long course will follow grade 3 descending trails and will count towards an Endur-O title. The winner of the Endur-O will be the man and woman with the fastest combined time of the 3 legs. This is only available to Long course riders. More information will be provided on how the Endur-O will operate closer to the time and on the day of the event.
- Event Headquarters - Next to Visitor Centre, Longmile Road (same as for Sprint). Signposted from Tarawera Road.
- Registration from 11am, with start times between 11.30am and 12.30pm.
- Course Setter - Pete Swanson; Controller - Simon Addison
For more details on other events held over the weekend, cost, entry details, the 'Chilli Challenge" and "Vindaloo King and Queen" refer to the website: