The rural Autumn Orienteering Series is a fun way to explore beautiful Waikato farmland, experience an adventure sport, practice map reading and navigation, and improve your fitness.
- Run, jog, or walk - you set the pace
- By yourself, in a team, or as a family
- Fun adventure or a competitive challenge and race
We provide you with:
- a high quality orienteering map
- four course options on offer:
- 1x White (beginner)
- 1x Yellow (fairly easy)
- 2x Red (difficult)
The challenge: plan and follow your best route to visit the points in correct order, taking the least amount of time.
The race is on! All are welcome to have a go!
- Individuals, families, and groups
- Kids, adults, and seniors
- First timers through to competitive athletes
School Champs competitors start any time from 11.00am-12.00pm. Everyone else can start from 12.00pm-1.00pm.
New to the sport of Orienteering? Check out Auckland club's Summer Nav Getting Started Guide.
Autumn Series Fees
- Members $10
- School Champs Competitors $5
- Non members $15
- SI (Timing Device) Hire $2
- Group maximum $35