The Spring Rogaine Series is a fun way to explore the beautiful Waikato countryside, experience an adventure sport, practice map reading and navigation, and improve your fitness.
- Run, jog, or walk - you set the pace
- By yourself, in a team, or as a family
- Fun adventure or a competitive challenge and race
We provide you with:
- A Rogaine map
- A 2 hour Rogaine course
- Electronic timing
The challenge: Visit as many checkpoints as you can in the time available. Some are worth more than others so make sure you choose the best ones to visit! Don’t be late back as you will lose points!
The race is on! All are welcome to have a go!
- Individuals, families, and groups
- Kids, adults, and seniors
- First timers through to competitive athletes
Register from 12:00 – 12:30pm
Maps given out at 12:45pm
Start at 1:00pm
Spring Series Fees
- Members $10
- Non members $15
- SI (Timing Device) Hire $2
- Group maximum $35