Entries will open soon at https://entries.wellingtonorienteering.org.nz/
Pre-entries close the day before the event at 23:59.
Enter on the day:
Helpers are needed to coordinate parking, help with registration, start procedures and download.
If you'd like to help, please sign up here. You don't need any experience, and you get a free run!
College Sport Wellington & Public Event
These events are traditional orienteering events held in parks around the greater Wellington region on Sundays from 11 am – 1 pm. These events provide an opportunity for students new to orienteering to experience non-urban events and learn how to orienteer, while providing a challenge to experienced orienteers.
|Course||Length, Climb and Number of Controls||Difficulty|
|Red Medium||TBC||Technically demanding|
|Red Short||TBC||Technically demanding|
Parking and directions
Specific Hazards and Notes:
- Please ensure you maintain physical distancing from others not in your group.
- Please ensure you scan the QR code at the event centre.
- Please do not come to the event if you have any cold or flu symptoms, or if you or anyone from your household is awaiting COVID test results.
- Once you have finished your course, please return to your car rather than hanging around the event centre.
- We request that people wear face coverings while in the event centre.