COVID 19: This event will be cancelled / postponed by notice on this calendar if we move to Level 3 or above.
It will still go ahead as long as we remain at Level 2. However there will need to be some restrictions
- You will need to pre-register using our online entry system. Please use the following link to pre-enter https://walda-2020.lilregie.com/
- As part of the entry system you will need to choose a Start Block time. Please try to arrive in time to start during your Start Block
- We ask that you leave as soon as possible after you have finished your run
- Please maintain social distancing at the event centre
Event 3 in the OY Series. Six courses
Red 1 6.5km 21 controls
Red 2 5.3km 17 controls
Red 3 4.0km 14 controls
Orange 3.3km 14 controls
Yellow 1.9 km 11 controls
White 1.8km 17 controls
Red 1 and Red 2 go into some previously unused blocks. Classified as light green they are mainly runnable but there are tree trimmings which you will have to go around.
Yellow and White have some taped controls
People should NOT attend any orienteering event:
- If they are unwell with a cough, fever, or other respiratory symptoms.
- If they have been in close contact with a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19 until they have completed the prescribed quarantine period, even if they are completely symptom free.
- If they have returned from any overseas country until they have completed the self-quarantine period for 14 days, even if they are symptom free
- If they are undergoing COVID-19 testing, until they have received negative results and are symptom free
- If they have been advised to stay at home by a health professional.
We also advise competitors who fit within the higher at-risk groups such as elderly or immunocompromised individuals, or who live with someone who fits this category, to take particular care and/or make decisions on attendance with due consideration to the risks associated with COVID-19.