Winter Score Series
Four events, all based on local maps which present a good score challenge.
- Events last 1 hour
- For this event, a range of control point values, maps handed on the start line. Planning is in race time!
- Each event has approx. 20 controls
- We have 6 competition categories: Junior (12 or under); College junior (13-15); College senior (16-18); Open (19-55); Veteran (55+); Junior+adult team.
- Teams can participate against individuals. They enter the oldest age group they qualify for (except teams made of an adult and a junior, who have their own category).
- You get 20 competition points for winning the category, 19 for being second down to 1 point.
- You win by having the most points from visiting controls. In the event that 2 teams have the same points, the first one back wins.
- Your final competition points tally is taken from your best 3 of the 4 events.