Keen to visit Australia next year and be part of the highlight of the Australian O-Calendar?
You are warmly invited to the
Australian Orienteering Carnival 2017
Hill End and Bathurst, Central-Western New South Wales
September 23rd to October 1st
- Events over 9 days.
- 5 new maps, 3 World Ranking Events.
- Sprint, Middle, Long & Relay Australian Championships.
- Registration from the 22nd.
- All events open to orienteers regardless of nationality.
- Very easy to A-grade short courses available for the social orienteer.
- A midweek “Bathurst 3’Day” for non-schoolies conducted at the same venue as Australian Schools Championships (best 2 days to count => more time to go touring?)
- Outstanding gold mining terrain in Hill End Historic Site National Park, college/university campuses, spur-gully pine/eucalypt forests and complex granite rock.
- Touring around Bathurst and Hill End: steeped in mining, political, automotive and art history. Day and overnight tours: Dubbo Plains Zoo, Jenolan Caves, World Heritage Blue Mountains, Orange.
- Several State Championships are on the weekends before our Aus Champs Carnival, and the Aus MTBO Champs are on the week after. Hence you can have a month of O in Australia!
Australian Eventor Entries System: https://eventor.orienteering.asn.au
Download Flyer AustralianOCarnival-2017-flyer