Entries are now open for the Oceania Sprint Championships on the school and uni campuses of the Gold Coast, Australia.
Put April 21-24 2022 in your diaries for some fabulous sprint orienteering.
Book your flights and accommodation now.
· five fantastic events on the Gold Coast
· includes three brand new maps, an updated university map and a sand dune map followed by a swim
· extension of the 2022 Easter Orienteering Carnival.
The IOF have confirmed that the WRE Sprint Final and Elite Knockout will be Oceania Championships, with associated automatic qualification places for the World Orienteering Championships.
This will be reviewed in mid-February, pending a reasonable number of New Zealand elite competitors being able to attend.
· Middle Distance Social Event | Thu 21 April am | Southport Spit
· NOL Elite Night Sprint Relay | Fri 22 April evening | Northern Gold Coast
· NOL Sprint Qual + Public Race | Sat 23 April am | Northern Gold Coast
· NOL WRE Sprint Final + Public Race | Sat 23 April pm | Griffith Uni, Gold Coast Campus
· NOL Sprint Knockout + Public Sprint Knockout + Public Social Races | Sun 24 April am | Northern Gold Coast (two nearby locations).