ONZ Junior Camp 2020 Update
By Christo Peters - Tue 13 Oct 2020 10:55am
, , , ,
Orienteering NZ Junior Camp 2020

ONZ asked parents of Junior Camp attendees to hold off purchasing travel until Monday 12th October when a decision would be made about the camp going ahead in regard to Covid.

With all of NZ at level one, we are all go and are now asking parents who enrolled their children in the camp by the original due date, and have confirmed their child’s attendance, to go ahead and book their travel arrangements.  Invoices for these attendees will be sent out in the next week or so along with a request for travel details so that camp organisers can plan airport runs and the like.

Parents that have applied for their child to attend this since entries re-opened yesterday are asked to wait until their child has been confirmed before making any travel bookings.  

[Additional information about the Junior Camp 2020]

Share this on:

ONZ COVID-19 Information