The 2020 ONZ Annual General Meeting will see the retirement of long serving member Jane Harding and current council member Lynn McBain as part of ONZ’s constitutional rotation policy. This means that there will be two vacancies needing filling on the National Council this year.
Applications to be part of these positions will open shorty. Below is the time frame and process for appointing new Council Members:
2020 Council Election Process
21 December 2019 ONZ Council Vacancy – Applications Open
- Applications (not nominations) may be received from any current financial member of an ONZ Club.
- Clubs are not required to endorse any application.
- ONZ Council 2020 Application Form (PDF 190KB)
28 February 2020 Applications Close
Applicants information forwarded to Clubs and posted on the ONZ website by 6 March 2020
6 March 2020 Vote Opens
- We will use the online survey tool SurveyMonkey.
- An email will be sent to each Club Secretary with the link to the voting form.
- Only 1 vote per Club (weighted according to Club Membership Numbers)
- The successful candidate will be first past the post
3 April 2020 Vote Closes