Applications are invited for the position of ANZ Challenge (Oceania) Team Manager 2017
- Applications close: 22 December 2016.
- Purpose: The Team Manager is appointed by Orienteering NZ to lead and manage a Team, once selected, of elite athletes to represent New Zealand at the Oceania Championships.
- Tenure: From appointment to the completion of the competition (approximately). The ANZ Challenge will be held as part of the Oceania Championships in Auckland 14-20 April 2017.
- Personal qualities: The primary role of the ANZ Challenge Manager is to ensure all financial and logistic matters pertaining to the NZ representative team’s participation at Oceania Championships are attended to.
- The position is voluntary in its nature.
- Position Description: ONZ ANZ Challenge (Oceania) Team Manager 2017 Position Description (PDF 436KB)
Applications for this position to be forwarded to: Catriona McBean, General Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications received will be acknowledged by email.