Applications are invited for the following vacancy advertised in Orienteering NZ vacancies:
Vacancy: Orienteering NZ Pre-Junior World Orienteering Championships (JWOC) Training Coach 2017
- Purpose: The primary role of the Pre-JWOC Training Coach is to assist with the athlete training and preparation for the NZ representative team at JWOC to perform to the best of their ability.
- Tenure: From confirmation (anticipated by end of November) through to the appointment of JWOC Coach in 2017.
ONZ advise the successful applicant for the Pre-JWOC Training Coach role will not automatically be appointed as the JWOC Coach. The JWOC Coach appointment will be considered in early 2017.
- The position is voluntary in its nature.
- Position Description: Pre-JWOC Training Coach 2017 – Position Description (PDF 436KB)
- Applications will be accepted till an appointment is made.
- Applications for this position to be forwarded to: Catriona McBean, General Manager [email protected]
[Original Publish Date: 20 Oct 2016] – republished 5 Dec 2016