This section is currently under review and the revised documents will be published when available.
There are three guides outlining and instructions for the different target groups:
• Orienteering NZ MANUAL – Database Orienteering NZ Summary
• Orienteering Clubs MANUAL – Database Club Summary
• Members MANUAL – Database Member Registration
Each manual is slightly different in recognition of the varying requirements of each group.
If you need assistance. please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Club resources for landowner requests
When dealing with landowners you may be asked for the following, click the links below for PDF copies;
Orienteering NZ Forms for Club Use
- OrienteeringNZ Event Levy Return Template 2015 (Word DOC 741KB)
- OrienteeringNZ Rogaine Event Levy Return Template 2015 (Word DOC 740KB)
Sport NZ resource
Sport NZ provides a range of resources for sport club management: SportNZ: Sports Club Management
ONZ News tagged with 'Club Development'
- Everything you wanted to know about Knock-Out Sprints Discussion Session
- Understanding ONZ’s Membership
- Talk with Mondo Kopua | Marlborough Orienteering Club President
- Recreation Aotearoa – Delivering Online Recreation: What are we learning?
- MapRunners – Orienteering made simple and cool.
- CMOC awarded Lion Foundation Club of the Year 2018 at Counties Manukau Sporting Excellence Awards
- Volunteer Training: Thriving Under Fire (TUF) Programme
- Email Scam Alert: Orienteering Clubs and Volunteers targeted
- How to Upload Photos to ONZ Website Groups
- New IOF WOD/Schools Orienteering Leaflet Available
- View from the Chair – October 2023
- European Championships (EOC)
- Australian Rogaine Champs 2023 | NSW
- 50 years strong | Big little stories for our 50th – Anne Audain
- IOF control description updates come into force next year
- Orienteering NZ quiz – October 2023
- The Winter Classic’s 37th Anniversary
- Youth Summer O camp
- View from the chair – September 2023
- World Rogaine Champs 2023 | Lake Tahoe, California