This section is currently under review and the revised documents will be published when available.
There are three guides outlining and instructions for the different target groups:
• Orienteering NZ MANUAL – Database Orienteering NZ Summary
• Orienteering Clubs MANUAL – Database Club Summary
• Members MANUAL – Database Member Registration
Each manual is slightly different in recognition of the varying requirements of each group.
If you need assistance. please contact Russell Higham on firstname.lastname@example.org
Orienteering NZ Forms for Club Use
- OrienteeringNZ Event Levy Return Template 2015 (Word DOC 741KB)
- OrienteeringNZ Rogaine Event Levy Return Template 2015 (Word DOC 740KB)
Sport NZ resource
Sport NZ provides a range of resources for sport club management: SportNZ: Managing Sport – ClubKit
ONZ News tagged with 'Club Development'
- Compass Point – May 2020
- Updated COVID-19 Alert Levels and Club Guidelines May 26 2020
- ONZ Controllers Newsletter – April 2020
- ONZ Compass Point – April 2020
- COVID-19 Alert Level Club Guidelines – April 25 2020
- Compass Point – March 2020
- New Major Events Allocation System
- Have your say: what ONZ should prioritize in its plans for 2020
- Compass Point – October 2019
- ONZ Compass Point – June 2019
Members Blog Posts tagged with 'Club Development'
- Recreation Aotearoa – Delivering Online Recreation: What are we learning?
- MapRunners – Orienteering made simple and cool.
- CMOC awarded Lion Foundation Club of the Year 2018 at Counties Manukau Sporting Excellence Awards
- Volunteer Training: Thriving Under Fire (TUF) Programme
- Email Scam Alert: Orienteering Clubs and Volunteers targeted
- How to Upload Photos to ONZ Website Groups
- New IOF WOD/Schools Orienteering Leaflet Available
- Hundreds of people evacuated from Woodhill Forest after illegal poachers spotted (Stuff)
- ONZ Mapping Committee – Advice to Mappers for Changes to our Maps
- New Orienteering Event Advisers educated in Auckland, NZ (IOF News)