This section is currently under review and the revised documents will be published when available.
There are three guides outlining and instructions for the different target groups:
• Orienteering NZ MANUAL – Database Orienteering NZ Summary
• Orienteering Clubs MANUAL – Database Club Summary
• Members MANUAL – Database Member Registration
Each manual is slightly different in recognition of the varying requirements of each group.
If you need assistance. please contact Russell Higham on [email protected]
Club resources for landowner requests
When dealing with landowners you may be asked for the following, click the links below for PDF copies;
- ONZ Health and Safety Plan
- Public Liability Insurance
- Statutory Liability Insurance
Orienteering NZ Forms for Club Use
- OrienteeringNZ Event Levy Return Template 2015 (Word DOC 741KB)
- OrienteeringNZ Rogaine Event Levy Return Template 2015 (Word DOC 740KB)
Sport NZ resource
Sport NZ provides a range of resources for sport club management: SportNZ: Managing Sport – ClubKit
ONZ News tagged with 'Club Development'
- ONZ Compass Point – September 2021
- Updated Level 2 Event Guidelines
- Addressing Volunteer Burnout
- Compass Point – April 2021
- ONZ Release 2021-2025 Strategic Plan
- Wairarapa Orienteers are coming out of hibernation.
- Calling NZ based orienteers – Please complete the ONZ 2020 members survey!
- ONZ Compass Point – August 2020
- ONZ Compass Point – July 2020
- Compass Point – May 2020
Members Blog Posts tagged with 'Club Development'
- Understanding ONZ’s Membership
- Talk with Mondo Kopua | Marlborough Orienteering Club President
- Recreation Aotearoa – Delivering Online Recreation: What are we learning?
- MapRunners – Orienteering made simple and cool.
- CMOC awarded Lion Foundation Club of the Year 2018 at Counties Manukau Sporting Excellence Awards
- Volunteer Training: Thriving Under Fire (TUF) Programme
- Email Scam Alert: Orienteering Clubs and Volunteers targeted
- How to Upload Photos to ONZ Website Groups
- New IOF WOD/Schools Orienteering Leaflet Available
- Hundreds of people evacuated from Woodhill Forest after illegal poachers spotted (Stuff)