Orienteering NZ Policy and Procedures Manual
This Policy and Procedures Manual is a new document for Orienteering NZ Incorporated (ONZ). It is intended to be readily accessible to Council members, the membership and staff in order they can identify official policy of any particular ONZ issue.
This manual will be reviewed and updated on a regular basis to reflect the changing environment in which ONZ operates.
Policy Manual Index
Part A – Constitution
- A1 – Constitution of Orienteering New Zealand Incorporated
- A2 – Orienteering NZ Rules (as at 2016) – [Currently under review]
- A3 – Health & Safety [Added May 2018]
Part B – Financial Management
- B1 – Financial Operations
- B2 – Reimbursement of Expenses
- B5 – Budgeting
- B6 – Investment
- B7 – Fraud
- B8 – End of Year Financial Statement
- B9 – Reserves and Restricted Funds
- B10 – Insurance
- B11 – Affiliation Fees
- B12 – Event Levies and Participation Fees
- B13 – Travel Equalisation
- B14 – Payments for Clinics
- B15 – Medals and Certificates
Part C – Council
- Please refer to General Manager.
Part D Committees
- D1 – Executive Committee
- D2 – Technical Committee
- D3 – Selection Panels
- D4 – Mapping Committee
- D5 – ONZ MTBO Committee Policy – [Currently under review]
- D6 – ONZ Rogaine Liaison
- D7 – ONZ Junior Development Committee Policy
Part G – Competitions
- G1 – Selection-Policy – Updated March 2017
- G1 Appendix – Selection Principles and Criteria – Updated May 2019
- G2 – Sports Anti-Doping – reviewed 2018
- G3 – Appeals Policy – reviewed 2018
- G4 – International Team Representation [Currently under review]
- G5 – International Team Travel
- G6 – International Team Funding
- G7 – Anti Match-Fixing Policy
Policies Under Revision – Feedback Invited
The Council has decided as part of the development of Orienteering NZ policies and the review of existing policies, members will be provided the opportunity to provide feedback before Policies are approved.
- Currently no feedback is requested.
Feedback to be sent to the General Manager at [email protected]
- ONZ Miscellaneous Policies & Bylaws – Summary of Changes
- ONZ Miscellaneous Policies & Bylaws – 18 April 2014 (Currently under review. New policies supersede any relative clauses within this policy)
- Drug Free Sport and Anti-Doping Information.
- Policy on Harassment – IOF Policy on Preventing Sexual Harassment and Abuse in Orienteering.Orienteering NZ fully supports the IOF in the development of this policy on preventing harassment within our sport.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Club Guidelines
Please refer to Rules