Content for this section is still being developed.
- Kiwi-O Manual 2014 (1.13MB) – Orienteering for Schools. For a minimum preparation, minimum equipment, minimum cost orienteering programme in primary and intermediate schools. (Note: A5 page size)
- International Specification for Orienteering Maps (ISOM)
Orienteering is a worldwide sport. A common approach to the interpretation and drawing of orienteering maps is essential for fair competition and for the future growth of the sport. It is the aim of the International Specification for Orienteering Maps (ISOM) to provide a map specification which can accomodate the many different types of terrain around the world and the many ways of doing orienteering.
- International Specification for Sprint Orienteering Maps (ISSOM)
- IOF Control Descriptions – Orienteering is a worldwide sport. It is the aim of the IOF control description symbols to provide a stable means for orienteers from all countries to be able to understand control descriptions without ambiguity or the need for language translation. This booklet shows how the symbols can be used to do this.
- Youth Orienteering youth.orienteering.org (International Orienteering Federation)
- O in a Box (Schools coaching resource) – (South African Orienteering Federation)
- “Cool, Awesome and Educational” – Online Resource for School Orienteering Ages 6-12(Sweden)
Orienteering for beginners – by Alexander Lines (aged 11) – a short introduction to orienteering.
- 2017 Junior Orienteering Camp and Regional Squads U23 Camp Applications Open
- Selection Announcement – New Zealand Secondary Schools Team 2017
- Queens Birthday 2017 – Orienteering 3 Day in Canterbury
- Early Bird entries for Australian O Carnival in September extended to Friday 5th May 2017.
- Selection Announcement – ANZ SCHOOLS TEST MATCH 2017
- Invitation to Australian Orienteering Carnival – Sept 2017
- SuperSeries and WG/JWOC/Schools Test Trials – entry information
- Orienteering NZ Compass Point e-Newsletter – December 2016
- High Performance News #23 – November 2016
- Selection Notice – ANZ SCHOOLS TEST MATCH 2017
ONZ News tagged with 'Schools'
- Over 100 competitors compete in SI schools orienteering champs in Nelson (Nelson Mail)
- Havelock North High students representing NZ in chosen sports (Stuff Article)
- North Island Secondary Schools Orienteering Champs 19-21 May 2017
- Taranaki rogaine competition attracts more than 700 high school students (Stuff – Taranaki Daily News)
- Video: NZ Secondary Schools Rogaine Champs – Dylan and Callum
- New Zealand Schools Rogaine Championships – An important event for our sport
- Interview with the JWOC Coach: Rob Jessop
- Hillary Challenge