The current list of vacancies related to Orienteering New Zealand is below and included in each monthly Orienteering NZ Update Newsletter. If you have any questions or are interested in volunteering in the sport of orienteering, please contact us via the General Manager email@example.com
Applications are invited for the following vacancies:
ONZ Council 2020 Vacancies
The 2020 ONZ Annual General Meeting will see the retirement of long serving member Jane Harding and current council member Lynn McBain as part of ONZ’s constitutional rotation policy. This means that there will be two vacancies needing filling on the National Council this year.
Applications to be part of these positions will open shorty. Below is the time frame and process for appointing new Council Members:
2020 Council Election Process
21 December 2019 ONZ Council Vacancy – Applications Open
- Applications (not nominations) may be received from any current financial member of an ONZ Club.
- Clubs are not required to endorse any application.
- ONZ Council 2020 Application Form (PDF 190KB)
28 February 2020 Applications Close
Applicants information forwarded to Clubs and posted on the ONZ website by 6 March 2020
6 March 2020 Vote Opens
- We will use the online survey tool SurveyMonkey.
- An email will be sent to each Club Secretary with the link to the voting form.
- Only 1 vote per Club (weighted according to Club Membership Numbers)
- The successful candidate will be first past the post
3 April 2020 Vote Closes
New Zealand Team Manager Vacancies 2020
We have not currently received any expressions of interest for managing the 2020 & 2021 Junior World Orienteering Championships (Turkey & Portugal). Those interested should contact firstname.lastname@example.org
2020 & 2021 Junior World Orienteering Championships (Turkey & Portugal)
Position Description: JWOC Team Manager 2020-21 (PDF 164KB)