Dunedin Orienteering Club welcomes you to NASEBY, for the 2015 South Island Orienteering Championships, which will be held over Labour Weekend 24 – 26 October 2015.
- Saturday 24th October 2015 (P.M.) – Short Distance orienteering event on a brand new area and map by Michael Wood.
- Sunday 25th October 2015 – Long Distance orienteering event using the original Naseby forest area.
- Monday 26th October 2015 (A.M.) – Middle Distance orienteering event on a brand new area and map by Nick Hann.
- MTBO fun event and Sunday PUB Social evening
- Book your accommodation early!
For details visit www.dunedinorienteering.org.nz and select the top link => “2015 South Island Champs”.