Join the new ONZ Supporters slack team – for live supporters chat, sharing, and open team work.
Use the web based service or use the Slack App for your device:
The ONZSupporters slack team is open to any ONZ member or supporters over the age of 13 to join. It enables you to have access to real time team chat and sharing any where, any time, and on most modern devices. You can use it with a current web browser (IE, Chrome, Firefox, Safari etc), an app within iOS, Android phones and Windows or if you can integrate with other systems.
To use it:
- Register by clicking on the link above.
- If required, answer the SUCURI firewall security question to prove you are human.
- Enter an email address you would like to use to login for the ONZSupporters Slack Team.
Please note: Slack requires the email address to be visible to everyone who joins the Team – We encourage you to sign up with an email address you are comfortable sharing publicly.
- Check your email for the invitation and follow the invitation link in the email.
- Sign up with your real name, a user-name and a good password. Note: The user-name will be what people will use to refer to you in chat.
- You are now ready to post a message to say “Hi!” in the “General” channel.
- To see other Channels you can join, click on the CHANNELS heading. If you need help, please ask!
Juniors – Please note: The Slack service terms and conditions state its service is not directed to children under 13, so if you are under 13 years of age, you are not permitted to access or use the services (just like Facebook). If you are under 18 you need to obtain any required consent or approval from your parent or guardian. As usual, on signing up to the service, please be aware any content you share including your name, email address, and content (like photos) will be visible to the public.
After Registering using the button above, you can sign into the slack team at onzsupporters.slack.com
Please let us know of any questions, suggestions or comments.