At present it is still the intention of IOF that WOC2020 and JWOC2020 will be held in October. A final decision on this will be made by IOF by 1 July. Given the continuing situation with COVID-19, both domestically and internationally, ONZ will not make any final decisions about participation or team selections for these events before that date at the earliest. If WOC2020 and/or JWOC2020 do go ahead there will, in due course, be a new call for expressions of availability for selection.
Share this on: